|Locate Talents Worldwide|
Signup FOR FREE
|Home||About Us||Employer Zone||Job Seeker Zone||Employer Plans||Search Jobs||Career Tools||Contact Us|
Privacy and Security
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) was passed by U.S. Congress in November 1998. COPPA requires that operators of online services or Web sites obtain parental consent prior to the collection, use, disclosure, or display of the personal information of children. The Federal Trade Commission established rules for the act's implementation, which went into effect April 21, 2000.
The Act provides parents with specific rights regarding their children's privacy. For additional information and resources on COPPA visit the links below.
We do not collect information about anyone under 16 years old. We believe that children should get their parents' consent before giving out personal information. If you are concerned about your child's use of Kazinow, we encourage you to use Web filtering technology to supervise your child's access to the site. We also encourage you to participate in your child's experience with Kazinow.
Information About All Kazinow Visitors
The very nature of the service Kazinow provides requires that we gather, process, use, store and distribute information about you with which you have provided us (e.g. name, address, academic history, e-mail address, resume and its contents) as well as information regarding how you use the system.
The information you give us will be used for the purpose stated when collected or to communicate with you with regard to your use of the Web Site and its services. Information About You Specifically Kazinow does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide information on a voluntary basis.
In some instances, when you sign up to use a service, enter into a contest, or purchase a product, for example, we may need more specific information about you, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, type of computer, etc.
If you give us permission, we may use that information to make you aware of additional products and services that may be of interest to you, or to contact you regarding site changes. We may also ask you for other information, such as information on your interests, your likes and dislikes regarding the site, the types of jobs you are interested in, etc., in an effort to deliver to you the best possible site experience.
Kazinow also provides you with the opportunity to opt-out of these types of communications. If you choose to receive these types of communications at the time of registration, but later decide you no longer want to receive them, simply log in to your account and edit your account preferences.
General Information Disclosure
We do not disclose information about your individual visits to Kazinow, or personal information that you provide, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, etc., to any outside parties, except when we believe the law requires it.
However, we may record and share aggregated information with our partners. Also, if you input your information on a co-branded registration page, such as that of a Kazinow and partner company-sponsored contest, then your information becomes the property of both Kazinow and the partner co-sponsoring the contest. In that instance, Kazinow is not responsible for the information that the partner company receives.
Since Kazinow is a career site, we give you the option of putting your resume in our database. There are two ways of doing this:
1. You can store your resume in our database, but not allow it to be searchable by potential employers. Not allowing your resume to be searchable means that you can use it to apply for a job online, but employers and recruiters will not have access to search it through our resume database product.
2. If you allow your resume to be searchable, then all employers and recruiters who pay for access to our resume database product will have access to your resume.
3. We use our best efforts to grant access to this database only to paying employers, recruiters, hiring managers, headhunters, and human resource professionals, but cannot guarantee that other parties will not, without our consent, gain access to this database. You may remove your resume from our searchable database at any time.
4. However, employers and recruiters who have paid for access to the database, and other parties who have otherwise gained access to the database, may have retained a copy of your resume in their own files or databases.
5. We are not responsible for the retention, use, or privacy of resumes in these instances, or for the use or privacy of resumes by any of such parties while resumes are in the database.
6. Privacy of Our Email Lists: We maintain several email lists to keep our users informed about new employment ads and articles running on our website, changes to our affiliate program, and to provide a meeting place for our users. Individuals must affirmatively request to join our mailing lists by signing up by sending an email or through a form on our website. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our list to anyone. In addition, we configure our list server software to refuse to divulge the email addresses of our list subscribers to anyone but authorized staff and contractors. Opt-Out/Discontinuation Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of or discontinue receiving communications from our members and us. Deletion Deactivation Users can request to be removed from the our database entirely.
Our site gives users the continuous ability to change and modify information previously provided.
Updating Account Information Kazinow allows you to change or correct your personal information at any time. To do so, simply log into your account, and you will find options for editing the information you have submitted.
Online Order Security
When you place an order online, your personal details and credit card information are scrambled using SSL encryption technology before being sent over the Internet. Although we cannot guarantee encryption or the privacy of your personal details and credit card information, SSL makes it very difficult for your information to be stolen or intercepted while being transferred. Cookies Like most e-commerce sites, Kazinow is accessible to browsers enabled to accept cookies. Internet cookies function as digital “visitor passes.” Acceptance of cookies from Kazinow does not result in a transfer of personal information. Kazinow cookies are only used to help us customize your experience. You have the option of setting your browser to reject cookies. However, doing this will hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on our site. Feedback Kazinow has an area on the site where you can submit feedback. Any feedback that is submitted through this area becomes the property of Kazinow. We may use this feedback, such as success stories, for marketing purposes, or to contact you for further feedback on the site.
Our site gives users the continuous ability to change and modify information previously provided. Privacy Commitment Changes If we decide to change our privacy commitment for Kazinow, we will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and whether we will disclose it to anyone.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of our site, or your dealings with our site, you can contact: